Friday, November 18, 2011

BET: 11/17 -- Long On DMOOR




Yes, Demi and Captain "Love and Light" are finally getting that divorce they've been cruising for. Sigh. I kinda thought they had enough of the ding-y cheezy thing in common to make it last, um, forever. Seriously! But the lesson here kids is: Cheeze is not a good foundation for a marriage.

Remind me to do a post someday on star marriages and divorces with raw HSX stock trends (i.e. perceived Hollywood value!) as a leading indicator of nuptial thrash. Look at these two -- DMOOR and AKUTC -- and tell me you couldn't see it coming. Ja?

Funny thing is, I bet Demi has another rally in her. She might be off the boytoy angle for a bit here, but she's a fighter, and I think she's motivated. In fact, I bet her rally starts this weekend.


Fameology Winter 2011
Long On DMOOR
48 hrs
Shelby says: DMOOR will see +2% on the HSX this weekend
1
B$
You say: She's still going nowhere fast
Resolves NOV 20 11:59p

No comments:

Post a Comment