Wednesday, November 16, 2011

BET: 11/16 -- Baby Jesus Flattens Bradley Cooper's Fame Curve



Nobody tracks the world's sexiest man alive like I do. Well, maybe Baby Jesus is a little more invested.

Yes -- People magazine just dropped the Cooper sexy-bomb on The List today. So much for the Brad Pitt three-peat I've been praying for.

Cooper just does not do it for me. Maybe I'm still stuck with that image of him from Alias as Will the creepy friendboy of Sydney Bristow, a typecast taste that all the Limitless in the world can't wash out of my mouth. Maybe it's the dalliance with Aniston, who it turns out has evolved into some kind of institution, a halfway house for dudes travelling between A-list and B-list in either direction. Maybe it's his trademark smirk. Don't know.

Anyway, I'm not going to buy short positions on HSX, but I am going to predict that his curve flattens based on the theory that some people just can't sustain too much exposure -- think: another Aniston alum Vince Vaughn.

Shelby says: Cooper can't keep gaining value on HSX -- 100% gain in 6 months! -- and the SMA from People means the start of a flat curve for the dude -- no gain by Sunday end of day.
You say: get real, he's going to keep climbing at least a little, the plateau is a ways off.
Stakes: 1 Brag ($B)
Close: 11/18 EOD

No comments:

Post a Comment