Thursday, March 1, 2012

Cheeks Of Steel

BIG D'S FEBRUARY FAME GAME


BIG D'S FEBRUARY FAME GAME

Ah, what to do with La Lohan.. God bless she seems to be *trying* to grow up, kind of. And she's hosting SNL this weekend as her latest half-hearted poke at being her idea of normal.

I don't know. Check out these teasers for Saturday's show. Tell me if she's not just a little scary here -- certainly not Micheal Jackson or Mel Gibson cringey-crazy, but she's certainly trending kookoo.

So this is her fresh start? I hate to be a grumpy Gus but I think not -- my bet is:  her HSX stock LLOHA has been trickling upward of H$10 in anticipation of this weekend but I say that it opens Monday morning the same or lower than her Friday afternoon close after everyone's had a time to have a good look at this comeback kickoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment