Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Working It For Jump Street





Kicking off the March game, I'd like to point out that Mr. Jonah Hill -- the lithe and lumpy one on the bottom of the classic VF pic above -- is going to be everywhere. Will this impact his Hollywood Stock Exchange value this week?

Let's see, he was last night on Conan, and tonight (Tuesday 3/13) he'll be on Leno. Tomorrow (Wednesday 3/14) he'll be on Ellen in the afternoon and then Jimmy Kimmel at night. TOO MUCH WHALE-BOY!!!

I totally respect a guy out there hustling, but come on. I just don't think the cute chubby Jewish dumpling thing has enough legs for this much air-time. I haven't seen any real re-invention except raw Leno-esque ambition. Sweet Jebus..

On the daytrade front -- JHILL is at H$70.29 right now. I say Hill trades lower on Tuesday and Wednesday as a result of his overexposure.

On the movie performance front, much the same. 21 Jump Street is a Blockbuster? Really? $37.5m is what InTrade is predicting but I'm thinking lower.. JUST A TEENIE BIT LOWER!!! but lower..

No comments:

Post a Comment